Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shu Uemura Balancing Cleanse Off Oil




I have been using this ever since I got it for Christmas and I must say it makes taking off my makeup at the end of the day soooo much easier! I don't have to use anything else, not mac up remover wipes, cold cream of anything. I use two pumps of it all over my face and it comes out as that clear liquid. It removes eyeliner, mascara, foundation and everything else. Then you wet your hands and rub it until it turns into a milky consistency. Then rinse off with warm water. I'm paranoid so I clean again with philosophy purity cleanser but the cleanse off oil cleans everything by itself without an additional cleanser. Only thing is it feels sticky on my face after I rinse it which is why I use another cleanser but that's not always the case for everyone else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...