Sunday, January 16, 2011

My makeup collection!


So I've really started to collect makeup about 2 years ago, mostly influenced by youtube and the beauty blogging world. Low and behold, my collection has grown tremendously in size, even though I still think its small compared to a lot of other people's. I am pretty satisfied with what I have and I feel like even though I try to use them as much as possible, mostly of my products feel very new and unused. Go figure! The video really walks through what my organization and storage looks like and the pictures below gives a close up of the things in the various drawers. When I look at this, I see that I really do have a problem, I'M SO ADDICTED TO PRODUCTS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! ok a little funny =p











1 comment:

ablakehk said...

cute blog =)
http://www.ablakehk.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...