Monday, January 24, 2011

O.M.H Oh My Hauls!

I've been having serious issues recently, I can't stop hauling! I really want to blame the cvs 75% off sale but I know its not really, that's just the excuse I'm using, my scapegoat per say. Before I start elaborating, here's  what I hauled:

from CVS, I got four loreal HIP pigments and the garnier nutritioniste eye roller not to mention the revlon twinkled pink lipstick a week before that.


and I also got the sally hansen color quick nail polish pen in a metallic silver chrome color. It was 75% off so I got for like under $2 but I HATE IT! HATE! its probably the worst nail polish I ever used. I love the color but the polish in the pen comes out either too much or too little and then it dries so fast so that the bristles get stiff and stuck. 



Then I went to forever 21 and cotton on, I got a black faux leather purse and the gray and navy blu striped sweater vest as well as a circle scarf. I got the black aviator sunglasses for about $2.20 which if I may say so myself is a great find.


Then I went to this beauty supply store in montebello california and they had false lashes for $1.75, yea thats right $1.75. They are 100% real human hair and they are really great quality. They come in natural and dramatic, I got a mix of both.




if you are interested the address for the beauty supply store is:

Creations Beauty Supply and Salon
1432 W. Beverly Blvd.
Montebello, CA 90640

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...