Sunday, January 16, 2011

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo


For most of us girls, we put a lot of product in our hair. Everything from hairspray, gel, mousse to leave in treatments, detanglers, frizz control sprays and heat protectants, it all gets stuck in our hair. Even if you wash your hair everyday, you might not be getting rid of everything. With winter season, your scalp gets drier and sometimes causing flakes. If you also have product build up on your scalp, that's just even more flakes and crap getting all over your head and clothes. I recently tried neutrogena anti-residue shampoo and it solves the problem of product build up. You use it once a week to get rid of everything, and I mean, everything on your scalp. I made my scalp so clean and it makes my regular shampoo work better. It was about $5.95 at Target so its super affordable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...