Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loreal HIP Pigments in Exciting, Restless, Visionary and Tenacious

During the CVS 75% off sale I picked up a bunch of the loreal HIP pigments because I heard great things about them and they were so cheap! only $3.20 each! Below are the pictures and swatches of the four that I got, warning picture heavy!

Loreal HIP pigment in Exciting, its white with purple and pink reflects to it so its duo toned





swatch with flash



 swatches without flash



Loreal HIP pigment in restless, dupe for MAC vanilla pigment





swatch with flash


swatch without flash


Loreal HIP pigment in visionary, a dupe for MAC's melon pigment



swatch with flash


swatch without flash

Loreal HIP pigment in tenacious, reminds me of MAC cranberry or bronze eyeshadow although not exact dupes


swatch without flash


swatch with flash

I can't say how good of dupes these are to MAC products because I don't have MAC vanilla or melon. However, the quality of these pigments are fantastic. I swatched everything dry so from the pictures you can see how amazing the pigmentation of the colors are. The pigments are not as fine as MAC pigments, they are a little bit on the chunky side but they don't really cause much problems for me. There is fall out just like there is always fall out when you use pigments but that's easy enough to take care of. I love these products, especially given the price so 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...