Friday, April 01, 2011

FOTD: Take Me To The Ball Game!

These days when I'm not blogging I feel like something is missing from my life. So here I am at 1:00am in the morning with some free time and instead of catching some snooze after a long day of class I'm blogging because let's face it blogging is probably a much more refreshing outlet than sleep. I sleep 6-7 hours every night and I never wake up feeling fully awake. Blogging on the other hand makes me feel like I got 8 hours of zzzz, only down side is it doesn't do anything for my under eye circles.

I wore this look a few days ago using the Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette:






List of products I used:

Face
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mouse Foundation in classic ivory
The Balm Time Balm concealer in light medium
MAC blot powder in medium
Stila convertible color from Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette

Eyes
all eyeshadows from Stila convertible color from Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette
Prestige pencil liner in rhapsody
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in black

Lips
convertible color from Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette

Face is complete my own =p swatches and close up pictures of the palette is coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...