Sunday, April 10, 2011

Makeup Tutorial: Work Makeup Up-Pink and Gray Eyes

I work hard but I also want to look good but appropriate for work, I did this makeup tutorial on a look that I often do for work. Its pink with gray in the crease so its a little flirty and a little serious. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this combination on my eyes. So please watch the video below for how to do this look!



For a close up of the eyes



List of products used...

Face:
Maybelline dream mousse foundation in classic ivory
The Balm time balm concealer in medium
MAC blot powder in medium
Fix+ lavender to set the face
MAC briar rose beauty powder as blush
MAC accentuate sculpt highlighting powder to highlight nose and cheeks

Eyes:
Too Faced shadow insurance for eye primer
MAC painterly for brow primer
Rock and Republic corset eyeshadow (pink)
Lancome after dusk eyeshadow (matte gray)
Rock and Republic carat eyeshadow (cream)
Dolly Wink liquid eye liner in black
Buxom lash mascara in black
Lancome high definicils mascara in black
MAC NC15/NW20 eye liner for lower water line
Maybelline define a brow in medium brown for brows
Maybelline great lash clear to set the brows

Lips:
Hello Kitty lipstick in pink grapefruit








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...