Saturday, April 02, 2011

Rock and Republic Swatches and Review

Here are the swatches to the Rock and Republic Haul that I did awhile ago, I know this information is late but better late than never!

Let's start with the lip glosses, I got one in a baby pink, one in nude and one in red






the baby pink and the nude are sheer but the brownish red is very pigmented


Now the Rock and Republic Blush in Shameless





the blush is very pigmented, this is one swipe and I barely even touched the pan to get this color pay off


 Lastly, the Rock and Republic eyeshadows in Carat (cream color), Paranoid (purple color) and Corset (pink color)




swatch of the eyeshadows with flash


swatch of the eyeshadows without flash


 Review:

In terms of the price, it cannot be beat. I got these products at a Rock and Republic factory sale and the total for all seven products was $30 flat. The lip glosses are really smooth, even the baby pink despite the glitters in it. They are also extremely moisturizing and not sticky at all. I think these are probably some of the best lip glosses I have ever used. The pink and the nude are sheer but very good for every day. The brownish red is extremely pigmented, good for more dramatic days. The blush is also extremely pigmented and you get a lot of product. The size of the blush is significantly bigger than the average MAC blush and carries a lot more product. I think the blush will last me a life time because you need to barely touch it to get instant intense color pay off. The eyeshadows are also very smooth and not very powdery so not a lot of fall out which I love. The pink is the most sheer and the most disappointing because you can't really build up the color. However, the cream and the purple are both very pigmented so I can ignore the mishap of the pink. Overall I give these products 5/5 stars for great price, good texture, and overall good color pay off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...