Sunday, April 17, 2011

Recent Purchases: Sephora and Burt's Bees

When it comes to buying beauty products, clothes, shoes, nail polishes, accessories, and food....wait so what don't I buy? I BUY EVERYTHING! AND I LOVE IT! I'm glad to have supportive boyfriend, family and friends that enable me and supportive boss that continue to pay me so I can indulge in my many many obsessions.

So Sephora is having a 15% off everything sale and as I described in my previous post, I made three purchases from them, two online and one in store. One of my online packages arrived last night so I got so excited, took pictures of them right away in their best condition before I began playing around with them. 

What I purchased: Sephora air brush concealer brush (round shaped with synthetic bristles) $24 USD, and Illamasqua liquid metal cream eyeshadow in surge (metallic silver color) $26 USD. What I got for free (as in samples): Kate Walsh Boyfriend fragrance, DKNY Pure fragrance, brazilian peel sample (one application), and Clinique Pore Refining Solutions sample (their newly launched pore tightening product).

Products in their packaging:


Products next to their packaging:


Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge close up:


 Sephora air brus concealer brush close up:


I have been playing around with the products, what I can say so far is that I LOVE the concealer brush. It gives the most natural finish to my under eyes when using under eye concealer. The Kate Walsh Boyfriend fragrance smells horrible, it literally smells like cologne a guy would wear but not the good kind. 

I also got this Burt's Bees set as a gift. Borders is closing and a lot of their none book products including Burt's Bees are 40% off.


A close up of the set, I think this is a really good set to start exploring with for someone whose never tried Burt's Bees before because its suppose to be a few of their most popular products. Review will be coming after I played with them for awhile =]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...