Sunday, April 17, 2011

Currently Obsessed With Suave Dry Shampoo




I've never really been a big fan of Suave products in the past. Sure they are always cheap but the quality of the product was unfortunately also very cheap. I heard good reviews on this product online and it retails for only $2.49 USD at Target so I figured I didn't have that much to lose. I was so blown away by this product! First of all, you really can't beat the price. This is the first dry shampoo I've ever used because I spend enough on regular shampoos and didn't really feel like spending a lot on a dry shampoo but with the product being under $3 it was just too cheap to pass up. Second of all, the scent is really great, smells like tropical fruit (a mix of pineapples and other fruits). I get so many compliments on the scent of my hair (weird that people smell my hair). Third, it does not leave ANY white residue, none what so ever! I usually spray on my roots and then brush my hair but even if you don't brush your hair it still doesn't leave any white residue. Fourth, it gives your hair a lot of volume! I never liked to tease my hair because my hair is wavy so its easily tangled but I do want volume. This product gives me volume without the need to tease it. I really recommend this product, it is good quality at a good price, 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...