Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Dream of Blue and Purple Showers...Zoya Ibiza and Hello Kitty Purple Sprinkles

The winter blues are almost over and although its been raining in sunny Southern California, I refuse to hide my colors. If the weather brings rain, I depend it to be blue and purple. If that's not possible, at least I have nail polishes to satisfy me.

Zoya nail polish in Ibiza is a intense dark blue with very finely milled glitters. With the Seche Vite top coat it lasted me an entire week! I bought it during the special where you can get three Zoya nail polishes for free and just pay shipping which was about $6.95 so this was a steal. It is very pigmented, believe it or not this image that you see is the color of only one coat of the nail polish. With results like these, this baby is going to last me a very long time. Overall, I really like this color. I love the sheen that it gives and the price cannot be beat.





The Hello Kitty nail polish in Purple Sprinkles, I wish I could say that I love it but honestly I don't. They are $10 at Sephora and even with the Seche Vite top coat it only lasted be about 4 days before it started coming off in large chunks. It also is very sheer, this is what two coats of the polish looks like and I stopped at two because I wanted a more toned down look but for someone who wants a lot of color, I can see them applying three even more coats of this polish. The glitter in this one is very chunky and when I finally went to remove the polish (since it was falling off and looking rather hellish) the glitter was extremely difficult to remove. I would honestly say, skip this polish and spend $10 on something else.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...