Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Kitty Sephora Haul

Hello Kitty is probably one of my favorite characters of all time so when Sephora and Sanrio came together and created a makeup collection, I knew I had to save up and haul a lot of the products.

I picked up a lipstick, a cream blush stick, the roller ball perfume and the full size perfume


I picked up three nail polishes


This is what the roller ball looks like along with the packages


I got the liquid liner and a pencil liner case


This is what the full size perfume looks like inside the packaging


I got some freebies from sephora for spending so much money, I got the Tarina Tarantino pearl makeup base, the lancome bifacil makeup remover and a lancome mascara


I got a lipgloss in the flavor watermelon


This is what the lipstick and cream blush stick look like inside the packaging


This is what the eye liners in the case look like


The entire purchase was over $200 because these products in their super cute packaging was not cheap. Reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...