Monday, February 14, 2011

The Face Shop Haul: Affordable, Natural Korean Makeup


I've never really played around with Asian skincare before. I mean yes I have two Laneige products but that's the extent of my rendezvous with Asian skincare. I heard about The Face Shop from a friend and I've gotten their products for friends before and they all seemed to really like it so I decided that this time I need to try some for myself. I picked up quite a few products. I got my first BB cream from The Face Shop, a cleansing oil, and two sheet masks. The employees were kind enough to give me some soap samples, a mini lipgloss and some oil blotting sheets. I am super excited to try the products and from my experience, I would really love to go back. The service was great, they were super generous with their freebies and the products are great. Really good quality, smells good and my skin loves it. I can't wait to go back and pick up more products.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...