Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another Sephora Package and NOTD

The last of my Sephora packages arrived and I am definitely. It came with the Clairsonic sensitive skin cleanser head two pack, the Caudalie beauty on the go kit and my 500 point perk the Smashbox perfectly polished lids. I also got more fragrance samples and another one of those brazilian peel facial samples that I'm going to be trying soon. I also got a sample of Too Faced bronzer primer with SPF 15, an interesting product that I'm curious to try since I do love the original too faced primer.

Picture of my goodies in their package


my goodies outside of and next to their packaging


I was pleasantly surprised by the Smashbox set, they are much bigger than I expected. Is it 500 points worth? Well, I guess not but its better than nothing. I'm most excited about the brown cream liner, I heard a lot of good things about it. Overall, very happy with my purchase and reviews will be coming once I try out more of the products.

Spring is on the horizon and even though its been fluctuating like crazy in Southern California, I've been wearing nothing by sunny happiness on my nails. Or Zoya Pipa as it is called, its a bright yellow that is really a true yellow hue not those obscured neon yellows.



It only lasted about 5 days even with my seche vite top coat, so this one chipped considerably more than my other Zoya nail polish in Ibiza but I still love the color!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...